Eldrazi Scion - Defender Attribute

Options
Coconut99
Coconut99 Posts: 212
Wasn't sure if this fit better as a bug or as feedback/suggestion...feel free to move it.

When the BFZ patch first dropped, I was definitely very confused by all the Eldrazi Scion-spawning cards, as I was like, "what's the point of a 1/1 that generates mana when I can't choose to make it block creatures so that it dies and I get that sweet, sweet mana release?"

Then, of course, I actually played some Story missions, had these start popping out from the AI, and saw that they had Defender, which was great because it made them die (and made From Beyond, the couple times I've played against it, really bloody annoying!).

However, nothing in any of the cards which spawns Eldrazi Scions indicates that it is a 1/1 creature with Defender. All of the cards just say the same thing, "1/1 Eldrazi Scion creature token with "When this creature is Destroyed, you gain 3 mana.""

Sooo yeah, those should all really say "1/1 Eldrazi Scion creature token with Defender and "When this creature is Destroyed, you gain 3 mana.""

Like I said, not sure if this is a bug so much as a suggestion/feedback, so feel free to move it, or I can repost it in that forum, whichever icon_mrgreen.gif .

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would classify this as bug level. I, too, had no idea that those tokens that are mentioned on many, many cards would be that easy to pop for the extra mana. You've got an entire mechanic in the set that's very easy to ignore since it appears all but useless based on the card text.