Supernova issue on Survival waves

AaronTheLuigi
AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
On today's The Big Enchillada the final wave features Black Panther, Sentry and Goddess Thor. Hand ninjas, however, populate the first two waves, so the enemy team had about 12 red going into wave 4.

Once my Iron Fist attack tile downed the last minion in wave 3, before the enemy team appeared on the right side of my screen (and before the banner appeared stating the wave was completed,) Sentry activated his Supernova power, correctly destroying red tiles, dealing damage to my whole team and ending the turn. However, because his team had not yet been present, neither Sentry, Thor nor Black Panther took any damage from the blast. Once the power and subsequent cascades resolved, the "Wave Completed" message appeared with the enemy team.

If I had to wager a guess, I'd say this would also occur with similar powers that harm your team like Symbiote Scythes, Smash, and Merciless Charge.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is also the same glitch that causes Captain Marvel's Energy Absorption to trigger at the end of a wave, before she's been moved into the board (presumably).

Hey at least it ended the turn for you so you also didn't immediately get Power Surged and RotP'd icon_e_wink.gif