No points from beating Crash of the Titans

CrookedKnight
CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
I beat Star-Lord with Miles this morning about half an hour after the DDQ event opened, and the points screen came up as normal,but afterward I wasn't entered into a scoring bracket and the points display on the event page showed 0. I beat the 1* node just now and am at....149 points, which is definitely not just a display error -- it's the score displayed on the leaderboard, too. Crash is still shown as beaten and locked out.

Thankfully this doesn't affect anything other than my position on the leaderboard since I can still get to 15,000 by beating the regular nodes, but it shouldn't be happening.

Comments

• Magic007
    Magic007 Posts: 7
    I've got the same thing. But today as there is no extra fight I cant get the max points I need to for the 2k iso. I hope it gets fixed
  • Magic007
    Magic007 Posts: 7
    So no one else is not getting max points even after doing all fights?
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh I just had this happen to me today. I beat the Dat Required Character node, but I didn't get the points.
    5fP6cB3l.jpg
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not satisfied with the ticket submission process. I had to resend the screenshots even though I had submitted them when I opened the ticket within the app.