Use Spare Covers for Leveling instead of selling

ZeroKarma
ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
I recently have had a poor string of useless Legendary Tokens. I think we have all gone through it and disgustedly sold that IW cover or that MrF cover.

Do I despise the idea of a maxed MrFantastic? No I don't, but there are other places for me to be spending my ISO that trump him.

Given the cost of leveling 4* characters we constantly have this situation and the result is always selling the cover. I would much prefer that I could take that cover, and instead of selling it, apply it as a level on the character instead. It would be a major net positive in terms of ISO return, and it would get people to start leveling and using characters like Elektra and yes, even Cho.

It would seem that champing has already provided a blueprint for this. One cover = one level. You just have an ISO pay gate at the pre-champ max.

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    This has been suggested a lot. This would be useful for characters at all levels. (Even 5*s where drawing unusable covers is incredibly painful, but still happens *way* too much.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    More like 400% XPs to specific cover compared to ISO sell cost.
    You know, instead of selling 3* Hulk for 500ISO, you will turn this card into 2 000XP for Hulk.