Miles purple bugged?

LewsTherin0
LewsTherin0 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
I had Starlord match away Miles' invis tile. I try and launch the purple again right away and it behaves as though I'm using surprise instead, even though the invis tile is gone.

Pretty frustrating. Is this a known bug?

Comments

• Mercator
    Mercator Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Similar thing happens when you are hidden and fire purple twice in the same turn. Damage is done, but no invisibility tile is placed, but the power description does change to surprise again.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is the power behaving as written. Using Hide And Seek changes his purple power into Surprise! with no secondary condition - it doesn't say "while Miles is invisible, this power becomes Surprise!." It only changes back when you use the move.

Not placing an invis tile when used multiple times in the same round would be a bug, though.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    I have a different bug for Hide & Seek. I fired the ability and first it placed the web tiles, then one of the purple web tiles flashed like it does right before an invisibility tile is created but no invisibility tile was created and Miles remained visible. The ability was listed as Hide & Seek, not Surprise. The game tried to place the invisibility tile on a purple web tile but it couldn't so it just didn't place one at all.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oy, it happens with Hide & Seek too? Someone screwed the pooch on placing invis tiles.