Mana adding up on cards/PW then taken away

Options
Coconut99
Coconut99 Posts: 212
So this was definitely existing before the patch, but I'm noticing it much, much more now given the additional ways to rumble the board with Chandra, and also having it happen to the PW itself.

When you chain a few times, very often, your top card fills up with mana, then drops back a bit. Nothing at play that would reduce mana (i.e., pre- or post-patch Mizzium), it just goes up then drops back a bit. Not sure if it causes erroneous spillover as well (i.e., card 1 appears full, mana goes to card 2, then card 1 drops down a few points). This is happening much more now, and is also happening with my PW. I'll get a chain, watch the 2nd PW power tab appear on Chandra, then have it disappear once the chain ends, only to find myself at 7/30 PW mana. I've also had it happen with the 3rd tab appearing and disappearing, if my mana was that high.

Not sure if it's just a display bug, or something's actually going wrong with the mana adding up, or I'm actually losing mana (need to add it up when it next happens with a card...not going to try to figure it out for PW loyalty though). Either way, really annoying seeing something show as available and then suddenly not, even if it is just a display issue.

Comments

• span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Coconut99 wrote:
    So this was definitely existing before the patch, but I'm noticing it much, much more now given the additional ways to rumble the board with Chandra, and also having it happen to the PW itself.

When you chain a few times, very often, your top card fills up with mana, then drops back a bit. Nothing at play that would reduce mana (i.e., pre- or post-patch Mizzium), it just goes up then drops back a bit. Not sure if it causes erroneous spillover as well (i.e., card 1 appears full, mana goes to card 2, then card 1 drops down a few points). This is happening much more now, and is also happening with my PW. I'll get a chain, watch the 2nd PW power tab appear on Chandra, then have it disappear once the chain ends, only to find myself at 7/30 PW mana. I've also had it happen with the 3rd tab appearing and disappearing, if my mana was that high.

Not sure if it's just a display bug, or something's actually going wrong with the mana adding up, or I'm actually losing mana (need to add it up when it next happens with a card...not going to try to figure it out for PW loyalty though). Either way, really annoying seeing something show as available and then suddenly not, even if it is just a display issue.

From what I experienced, it's purely a graphical glitch. Only the last card gets filled fully and reset back to the actual mana gained. Still something good to fix.