Cover Trading

I would like to have the ability to trade covers with members of my alliance. It would be one more benefit to being in an alliance and allow members to gain the covers they really need.

Comments

• Frank Castle 73
    Frank Castle 73 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    This This This. 100 times over this.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    And so many other positives, which is why it would never happen. But we can dream, right? That way my alliance mate who keeps having to sell green Phoenix covers (he has drawn 11) could trade one with me for a purple (I've drawn 7). would be awesome. But I think it would have downward pressure on sales. That's the only reason they need to never develop this feature.

It would be nice, tho.

Maybe allowing trades could be an enhancement that they include in an inevitable "subscription" model. That would definitely provide incentive to subscribe.
  • FoxForce5
    FoxForce5 Posts: 2
    I would like some sort of "trade" system. I don't care if it's trading with alliance members or just swapping a useless cover for one of a different color. I just got a Blue Invisible Woman which is maxed and a Blue Nick Fury which is also Maxed- VERY FREAKING FRUSTRATING! ! !

At least let us trade the more valuable (Legendary) covers that are maxed for another Legendary token.

It seems unfair when cashing in Legendary tolkens or battling for a top spot then it being of ABSOLUTELY no use. It's enough to want to put the game down for a while and not think about it!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    A lot of abuse potential for straight up trading within Alliances.

There would have to be restrictions... like length of time in the Alliance, the rarity of the card, no trading currency, only cards.

I would be ok with having to be in the alliance for 5 days, and trading only equal value rarities. This would prevent people from starting dupe accounts and trading over their pulls from their vet account to power up the newbie account by trading 3* or 4* for 1*/2* covers.