Respec Related Question

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
So I haven't used the respec system yet and am trying to decide whether to use a cover. I have a 1/3/2 classic mags that I want to build to 5/3/5. However, I just picked up another red cover. Is there any downside to training with the red cover now and then just respecing when I get more blues and purples? I realized I will lose the ISO I would get if sold the red cover, but is there any other issue?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tantalus wrote:
    So I haven't used the respec system yet and am trying to decide whether to use a cover. I have a 1/3/2 classic mags that I want to build to 5/3/5. However, I just picked up another red cover. Is there any downside to training with the red cover now and then just respecing when I get more blues and purples? I realized I will lose the ISO I would get if sold the red cover, but is there any other issue?

Thanks for your help!

There is no downside aside from the iso. Maybe if you levelled a skill that gets more expensive at higher levels, but apart from that, there is no problem with just using all your covers asap.
  • Great, thanks for the help!