Separate grouping for paying and non-paying players

Bvwalker1
Bvwalker1 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
I think to make it more fair between those who are willing and have the ability to throw hundreds if not thousands of dollars at the game to better their rosters and those of us who play a lot but can't compete with those aforementioned players especially now with 5 stars. Obviously no matter how much I play, I couldn't have 3 (or more) 5 stars fully covered or nearly so and and fully leveled or nearly so. Yet I've seen this from time to time and feel like it's not fair. But, I know it immensely helps out the developers by having these types of people paying and playing. I was thinking of dividing us up into two groups; the people who buy $50 or more worth of ISO/CP and/or HP/CP and those of us that don't spend any money or just on amounts less than $50 like for extra slots. If you are in the second group and you decide to spend $50 or more per month, you get put in the buyers group for a month. Obviously we could adjust these to what would seem best and at the same time it should have little to no impact on developers income. Thoughts?

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Great for free players, and ridiculous for anyone else, especially the publisher. Your completely subverting the point behind this game model. The idea is to motivate people to pay because it greases the rails, not deincentivizing them by giving them a harder game to play.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not actually that great for free players either since devs would be encouraged to push the premium side of things more e.g. they could start to lag the free version when it came to patches or even phase it out at some point.