Filter for covers

ramoramo86
ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
Devs,

For the love of god please implement this idea. We need a way to filter through all of our covers. I hate when i have 200+ covers and i gotta scroll all the way down to sell the ones that are about to expire. Or trying to search for a particular 3 star cover because i need that character for dpd. Please have a way where we can filter either buy time left before it expires or by star rating. It's a freaking pain scrolling all the way down to the bottom, finding out 10 covers are about to expire so you have to delete them before they. Delete 1 cover, then scroll back down through 200+ covers, delete 1 then scroll all the way back down. Deleting 10 covers takes almost 8 mins. Please implement something along these lines. I swear i have delayed buying HP for 40 packs until i sell all my covers just so i don't have to deal with this ****. Oh and guess what happened while i waited? I ended up getting cp, pulling a classic and getting the cover i really wanted. So you actually lost money because i did not end up buying a stark.