Caltrops Firing After Ninja is Downed

Philly79
Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
As the title says, I noticed during the last sub or possibly last event that the ninja laid out caltrops, I downed him, and his caltrops still went off. Pretty sure this did not use to happen, once he was downed the traps disappeared. Not that it mattered on that node as my team had enough health to survive but if it downed my team or any members, it could have cost a health pack. Please look into this possible bug as caltops are enough of a pita already, no need to take the extra damage.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    same with fury or daredevil. I agree that once downed, traps should be removed prior to them processing.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think (at least some) trap-match effects have to trigger on a lethal match before the character is downed otherwise Elektra's black traps would not be able to save her from a lethal hit.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    I think (at least some) trap-match effects have to trigger on a lethal match before the character is downed otherwise Elektra's black traps would not be able to save her from a lethal hit.

this might be the case IF the caltrops triggered before the ninja was downed, all damage was received after the screen showed him as downed.