ability to turf/sell team-ups and boosts

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
It'd be nice to be able to turf (or preferably sell) team ups. unless i'm missing something, the only way to get rid of team ups is by using them. now, we all know that iso is not quite flowing at the ideal rate. if you could sell your team ups for a bit of iso, well, every little bit helps.

a level 40 venom team or a critical boost up isn't going to help me at all, in match. but if i could sell them for 100 iso, that would help.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can get rid of team ups two ways. When you receive a team up from a match, there's a trash can icon below it that will refuse it. To get rid of ones in your inventory, there is a very small icon on the top left corner of each team up that will remove it. It won't let you remove a team up that's "selected" as one of the 3 to take to a battle, so deselect them first.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    thanks mang.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    If there could be a 'sale' value for boosts it would make those critical boosts; which are widely considered absolutely useless slightly valuable. People would resent getting a set from *every PVE node* just slightly less then.