My boosts are gone!

Options
danikalil
danikalil Posts: 502
Has this happened to anyone else? My boosts were drastically reduced overnight!

Yesterday, after the Predator and Prey Tournament, I took a look at my boosts, and then played for a while without using them, and later went to sleep. When I checked on them today, about half an hour ago, they were gone!

My 20% Match Damage boost had been reduced from 22 to 3, and my 25% Critical boost, from 25 to 3! ****?

What should I do?

Comments

• Did you collect more of those boosts? I think some people said when you hit 30 there is a display error, but all your boosts are still there.
  • Kyoku wrote:
    Did you collect more of those boosts? I think some people said when you hit 30 there is a display error, but all your boosts are still there.

I also reached 33 and it only appear 3. Are you sure there are 33 bonus there?
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    Really? Is that it? Wow, thanks a lot! I was so disgusted I even stopped playing the PVE event lol.
  • Boosts are capped at 30, with 30 getting displayed as 3. Already wrote a support ticket and got the reply that they are aware of this issue and will fix it in one of the upcoming patches.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    30 displays as 3 sonuvabitch... glad i checked here before flipping out.
  • Also freaked out about this earlier today. Glad to see that I haven't lost a millions billions boosts for no reason.
  • Same thing happened to me.
    OK then that they are there, just "hidden".
    Should be fixed anyway.
  • This seems to be fixed now, as of today's patch.