Display bugs

Options
Morphis
Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
Here are some graphic bugs that are not(directly at least) impacting the game.

- sometimes gems disappear or appear being of the "wrong color". I had 3 blue ones so I thought it was a bug not matching it automatically... I swap 2 of them and... One changes color(I presume it was another color from the very beginning, just graphic bug).
It happens more often against devoid using decks.

- sometimes card do not display text. I noticed it in inventory, not sure if that can happen during gameplay too.
The bug is not persistent though, I just kept looking at other cards and went back to the one bugged. It was displaying text correctly.
The card was a spell but on forum I read other ppl having same issue with other types of card.

Comments

• ChowDerHead
    ChowDerHead Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've not seen the issues noted by Morphis (above) since I've not played any of the new cards yet, but I do notice that when I accidentally perform an invalid swap (the problem with meaty fingers) the gems flash like they've swapped and then back again. Nothing too serious, but I thought it was worth mentioning since it aligned with the subject of this thread. (Not trying to hijack or anything.)
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Morphis wrote:
    - sometimes card do not display text. I noticed it in inventory, not sure if that can happen during gameplay too.
    The bug is not persistent though, I just kept looking at other cards and went back to the one bugged. It was displaying text correctly.
    The card was a spell but on forum I read other ppl having same issue with other types of card.

Confirm the bug exists, does happen during gameplay. I spent a little bit trying to figure out steps to reproduce, but it must be some mechanic that's making it unclear. The bug is on iOS and Android.
  • OhanaUnited
    OhanaUnited Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    Confirmed missing text description in inventory. I have to switch to another card and switch back to see the text.