20 iso reward

Options
I fought hulk at 230 for the 1st time and got a standard token......awesome.
Fought him again, 20 iso.......ok
Fought him again, 20 iso.......ok
Fought him again, 20 iso.......ok?
Fought him again, 20 iso.......ok ??
Fought him again, 20 iso.......come on
Fought him again, 20 iso.......really?
Fought him again, 20 iso...... .this is getting ridiculous
Fought him again, 20 iso.......jnksdfghfbvfblgudfvbagvfnvjygfypf

I still have the 500 and 250 iso rewards sitting there and I can't get them, I'm out of health packs so now I have to wait 2 hours before trying again

Comments

• I have the same problem. Frustrates the **** out of me
  • You guys have just been trolled.
  • What baffles me about this is I just don't understand why it's in place. It's not even incentivizing people to pay money, it's only propagating frustration. Why it's not, Play a mission and get the 4 rewards, then each subsequent playthrough nets you 20iso, is beyond me.

Most frustrations in this game can be solved by simply throwing oodles of money at it. This one has no solution other than crossing your fingers.
  • SUPERTOM wrote:
    What baffles me about this is I just don't understand why it's in place. It's not even incentivizing people to pay money, it's only propagating frustration. Why it's not, Play a mission and get the 4 rewards, then each subsequent playthrough nets you 20iso, is beyond me.

Most frustrations in this game can be solved by simply throwing oodles of money at it. This one has no solution other than crossing your fingers.

When you finally figure out the devs' intention, let me know.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm getting loads of 20 iso rewards this event too.
    Did they lower the drop chance or something??
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's not just IN the event. It's in prologue missions to. It drives me nuts. I mean, you're lucky sometimes to come out of any match without really getting much damage, but to have playing again and again and again and again for damn 20 iso has gotten beyond frustrating.

I know I have gotten that so called reward now over a dozen times in the last few hours alone, both in the event, and on some replays of prologue missions. When I finally did get something, it seemed to generally be a standard token. Off of the ones I win today....gotten 5 green jugs, even though I already have him maxed in green.

I don't understand what they were thinking. It's bad enough each daily event is only one day. But then to make it near impossible to get the rewards from each level, it just makes it no fun to even try anymore. I know I've played several of the levels in both daily events 8 plus times each, and so far I know I must be running an average of around 85% 20 iso rewards.

My suggestion... If you're gonna show rewards we can win...let us actually win them.

If you give out tokens, great. Make them so if you already have one maxed out color... then stop giving the same one over and over again.

Some of are completists, so, it would be fantastic to have green check marks on all levels. And believe me, I've tried.

I'm a daily player, and it's just frustrating trying to accomplish something, but the dev's have rigged the system like it's a slot machine with very little chance of actually accomplishing much of anything as far as completion goes.