i think we can all agree...

Options
loroku
loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
The new UI is great! Much improved, overall a sharper, clearer look, better buttons, more useful, better designed - looks a lot better! Thanks!! icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• scydrex
    scydrex Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hell yeah. The game works way better. I appreciate the much faster animations.

The game did just disconnect me and is forcing me to play the tutorial all over again. I tried quitting and restarting the game and it sends me right back to the tutorial. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wish the filter options in deck builder pulled down from the top. Blarggggg

I guess iOS users are used to swiping up for things but it bugs the heck out of me.
  • fox1342
    fox1342 Posts: 174 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I find it slow. Prettier, yes. But Story and Battle menus are very slow to load. Slower than some QB take to happen!

Oh and the crashes are back too icon_e_sad.gif
  • OhanaUnited
    OhanaUnited Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    Overall the UI is nice. But the response time is slower. Takes longer to get into QB, heal, and switch planeswalker
  • alextfish
    alextfish Posts: 192
    Options
    Yep, the new UIs are 90% much, much better. The other 10% is simple little bugs I expect they'll fix soon, like the way that when the collection view shows a big "NEW!" banner over your new cards, that "NEW!" banner is not itself clickable, so you have to carefully manoeuvre round the edges of the card icon. And the glitch whereby the card you tapped on has an empty textbox, so you need to tap the card after it anyway then skip left to see the card you actually wanted.

It's annoying that the free 8-hourly booster in the Vault is 3-4 taps away where it used to just be 2.

For the most part, though, yes, the UIs are greatly improved. Good job! (And one that'll get even better once those little bugs are fixed.)