Complete UI Overhaul BADLY needed

hoihoi8
hoihoi8 Posts: 15
It is very very painful to use this app. Load times are ridiculous. Unresponsive, buggy, and overly complicated UI everywhere. What is your infatuation with sliding UI??? Stop! You guys need to go completely back to the drawing board and improve your UI design and tech.

Going from a game like Clash Royale, which has beautiful and ingenious UI design, to MtgPQ really shows how far you guys have to go. Please hire an experienced UI design expert to clean this mess up.

P.S. - Despite this, still playing because the core gameplay is great icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• hoihoi8
    hoihoi8 Posts: 15
    This was meant for the Magic Puzzle Quest forums. Talk about confusing forum names icon_razz.gif
  • For what it's worth, the MPQ app isn't great either. I still can't play it outside of my apartment without it crashing every time my connection wavers for a second.

Though the MtgPQ app was amazingly bad, so I guess we should be grateful.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd like to give yet another plug for Shatland's design.
    shatland wrote:
    hello all!
    this is my first new thread, but i've compiled an image which includes some tweaks and additions to the user interface i'd like you all to check out. i know this should probably be posted in "suggestions/feedback" but i'm afraid it won't get much attention there. without further ado...

GUIexp2.jpg

so there is a disclaimer/caveat with this. the screencaps i took were from my iphone 5 which generally has a taller/longer screen than most phones, but i see no reason why most if not all of these features/tweaks could be adjusted to fit all phones, even if maybe the special tile info at the top needed a "scroll down" function or something.

also, i took quite a bit of time (though, it may not seem like it) to photoshop the scaled down characters, but it's not perfect, so forgive me for that.

what do you all think? comments? suggestions? improvements? i would love to hear any and all feedback and for it to be loud enough for the devs to hear!

Original thread: Suggestions for the Mobile User Interface (IMG)