Lost my Fatpack due to update

Options
So I had earned the monthly fat pack today. I had just clicked on it to open when the maintenance shut down hit. Now there is no sign of it in the new interface. What process do I need to go through to get this fixed?

Comments

• EDUSAN
    EDUSAN Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Options
    check if you have the cards in your inventory (similar things had happened to me and the cards show there)

the best way to know (if you are lucky) is if you had the chance of getting new cards you didnt own before they will be listed there with the NEW! tag
  • BrotherGlacius
    Options
    I checked my inventory and the items marked with "new" were the same as last time I looked at my inventory prior to opening the fatpack. So it does not look like any cards were added. I had just gone into the fatpack, and it shut down before I had a chance to open any of the packs.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    I checked my inventory and the items marked with "new" were the same as last time I looked at my inventory prior to opening the fatpack. So it does not look like any cards were added. I had just gone into the fatpack, and it shut down before I had a chance to open any of the packs.

Hi - Thanks for letting us know. Please reach out to our support team at https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support and the team can assist.