Joining Alliances

broll
broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
First off I'm sorry if this is not the best place to put this. I looked through several sections and most places didn't have a button for making a new thread.

Anyway. So I've been playing the game for about a month and loving it. I told a friend about it and he's started playing to. I've been suggesting he join the alliance that my brother and are in. The problem comes in that he doesn't have the alliance tab at the bottom of his game. I looked for options on his phone for 10 minutes and have google searched this for over an hour and found nothing on this. I remember when I started you had to get so far in the prologue before it let you join, but can anyone tell me how far? Is already into the 3rd story block so I would think that's more than far enough...

As far as suggestions, I'd love to see them remove this restriction, it's really a pain for new members. I imaging it's there to prevent alliances from filling up with people who joined an alliance before they could really do anything and quit, but it seems like it would be better if you let the alliance commander have a flag to allow such people or not. Or better yet allow the alliance commanders to invite people at any level. My friend has lost out on 30+ CPs from people using in app purchase because he couldn't join so yeah, that's really pretty upsetting.. icon_cry.gif

Comments

• broll
    He cleared every part of each mission through venom (not all the rewards though but I didn't before I joined an alliance) and it still hasn't popped up.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/cY6SYso
  • broll
    I just joined myself about a month and half ago and I want to say I didn't get that far before I joined my alliance but I don't remember for sure. I'm almost starting to wonder if this is a bug with his, it's annoying whatever if it icon_evil.gif
  • broll
    OK so my friend got in. The trick is it never popped up until he tried to do a fight in an event. Once he did that he was prompted for a name and the alliance tab popped up. This is not very intuitive especially to new player that's already confused by 3 tabs that really don't have any explanation as to what they are...