Another post asking for roster help

Options
I've been playing for almost two years and just hit day 726 (yeah 15cp). I'm a pretty casual player and get around 7k iso each day I play, but now I'm trying to figure out who to put iso into next. Thanks.

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/NebraskaScott/

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    you have all the critical 3s done and your hb is at 13 covers and you have 3 5*s on your roster. leveling hb won't affect your scaling hardly at all and would only be a benefit. you could immediately start running him with fist or another boosted 3* of the week. hb all the way.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    I agree with Tex. Also, re-spec your IF to 3/5/5. I'd max IM40 as well, and then maybe XFDP to pair with XFW.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    good catch PG, I missed im40 - he's is just too good to not have maxed out. as you enter more 4* play he becomes even more critical. but even with 3*s I love him with cap, mags, torch, kk, fist, daken, deadpool, patch, grocket, shulk...the list goes on and on. I'd do both of those next.
  • EleganceFlawed
    EleganceFlawed Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I hate to just hop in on another thread...but I can't find a way to post a new thread. Am I missing something?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hate to just hop in on another thread...but I can't find a way to post a new thread. Am I missing something?
    It might be that you need a certain number of posts Before you can start a thread... It's a common way to stop spambots.
  • EleganceFlawed
    EleganceFlawed Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That makes sense....thanks. icon_e_biggrin.gif