Server Maintenance - (04/21/16)

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited April 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hello everyone,

We will be performing scheduled server maintenance tomorrow, April 21, 2016 at 2 PM GMT (9 AM EST/6 AM PST).
During the maintenance period the game will be unavailable. Downtime is expected to last approximately 2 hours.

Thank you.

Comments

• loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Eh?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh? icon_e_smile.gif (Is it the 1.4 patch?!?!)
  • ChrisTot
    ChrisTot Posts: 167
    Options
    loroku wrote:
    Eh?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh? icon_e_smile.gif (Is it the 1.4 patch?!?!)

I hope so!
  • Coconut99
    Coconut99 Posts: 212
    Options
    Well, trying to open the game right now pops up an in-game msg that there's an update available, though there isn't an actual update available yet (at least, not in Google Play store). So that's a positive sign at the least icon_mrgreen.gif
  • ChrisTot
    Options
    Coconut99 wrote:
    Well, trying to open the game right now pops up an in-game msg that there's an update available, though there isn't an actual update available yet (at least, not in Google Play store). So that's a positive sign at the least icon_mrgreen.gif

Same is happening for iOS!
  • rulerhumankind
    Options
    Can confirm, I am Having the same issue with the google play store, so update is incoming!
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi Everyone -

The server maintenance is lasting a little bit longer but should be up shortly. Thank you for your patience!
  • rulerhumankind
    Options
    Alright, so 1.4 can be downloaded and installed, but can't connect to server quite yet, stuck on checking connection. We are getting close!
  • Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Installed as well, Stuck on checking connection screen. So close......
  • Coconut99
    Options
    Hmm, not seeing an update on Google Play store yet...
  • rulerhumankind
    Options
    Coconut99 wrote:
    Hmm, not seeing an update on Google Play store yet...

Restart your phone, it could be looking at an archived version of the Google Play Store. An app killer may or may not work as well.
  • Coconut99
    Options
    It came up now icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Coconut99
    Options
    And the game loaded! icon_twisted.gif
  • Flaricus
    Options
    Anyone else back to server maintenance?? Been on for acouple hours now.
  • Yes; 4:11PM PST
  • rulerhumankind
    Options
    Yep, it is hitting everybody. Just have to wait a bit more for it to start working. It has a clock on the bottom, but I doubt it means much. Just going to wait a couple hours and check again. The update is awesome, so waiting a bit for them to iron it out is not to bad.
  • Yep, it is hitting everybody. Just have to wait a bit more for it to start working. It has a clock on the bottom, but I doubt it means much. Just going to wait a couple hours and check again. The update is awesome, so waiting a bit for them to iron it out is not to bad.

LOL! Mine doesn't even have a clock, just the object place-holder, "Maintenance_Ends_In". Nice!
  • Flaricus
    Options
    Ya the hour started two hours ago I think lol.
  • ChrisTot
    Options
    Flaricus wrote:
    Ya the hour started two hours ago I think lol.

Don't worry. Bow Wow is gonna give us a video update of when the server update is finishing.