Tomorrow's free FP...

Options
Coconut99
Coconut99 Posts: 212
edited April 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I can't find the post, so not sure how held packs are going to be affected by BFZ...if the update doesn't come out before tomorrow, will the DR FP be locked into Origins, or will it change and give BFZ cards if unclaimed once the update does come out?

Same goes for today's 5-pack, too, probably, but I'm a bit more concerned about the FP, heh.

Comments

• rulerhumankind
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing, but I am just going to grab it tomorrow, since I am still missing some key rares/mythics in Origins, and we will have quite a long time to gather packs for the new set. I do have enough saved for an Origins Big Box, unless they raise the price by a large margin, so I will just use that when it is time.
  • EDUSAN
    EDUSAN Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Options
    i think it will be an origin fp no matter what because the icon of the bonus fp shows origin backs

it would be a good thing if we could get a confirmation about this, i could just skip tomorrows reward to wait for bfz

but im sure it will be an origin fp
  • Coconut99
    Options
    The icon shows Origins now because that's all that's there now. Pretty sure I thought they said that once BFZ comes out, all the acquired packs will become BFZ (making the free pack the only Origins source? That or an option to buy from other, but rewards will all be BFZ). Just not sure what will happen with the FP tomorrow because of timing.
  • EDUSAN
    EDUSAN Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Options
    im pretty sure they said that the free packs will have cards from both sets ... so you could get 2 cards from origina and 1 from bfz in 1 free pack

and when you buy a pack you will be asked if you want to buy an origin one o a bfz one, and all the packs you already have unclaimed will be origin packs, thats why i think the Fat pack will be origin, because the bonus for this month is already stablished. Maybe next month fat pack will be 4 BFZ pack
  • ChrisTot
    ChrisTot Posts: 167
    Options
    Also, if you're all set for the monthly rewards, then skipping a day means you'll miss out on 1 5-pack anyway. Probably better to just get your dailies (unless you've already missed one).
  • Coconut99
    Options
    Blast...the booster I got from last night's QB was BFZ, but the DR FP specified Origins icon_e_sad.gif
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Coconut99 wrote:
    Blast...the booster I got from last night's QB was BFZ, but the DR FP specified Origins icon_e_sad.gif
    That's crazy! I got an Origins reward booster from last night's QB. That means that any rewards that WEREN'T ALREADY CLAIMED became the new BfZ ones. Suck! I should have not claimed it until today.
  • Coconut99
    Options
    I didn't claim either until after the maintenance. The QB showed up as a completely different QB (a BFZ one, I assume, as I'd never heard of the card/seen the image before), and claiming got me the BFZ booster, but claiming the FP just gave me Origins.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I held off on claiming my 3-card reward this morning until after updating and got 2 BFZ cards. Glad I didn't wait on the FP, as it sounds like those were all Origins cards no matter what. More runes for me!