EDUSAN Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
edited April 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
got a rare that wasnt a dupe.

lord praise the free pack!

Comments

• versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think I might have you beat: I actually pulled a mythic, Tragic Arrogance, from a free booster. Hey, I said it was a mythic, not a particularly good mythic.
  • Coconut99
    Coconut99 Posts: 212
    Options
    Out of the 5 Mythics I have, I pulled all of them from free 3-card packs. And none of them were dupes, thankfully. All praise the free pack!
  • rulerhumankind
    Options
    Yesterday I pulled The Great Aurora from the free pack. I also got Chandra's Ignition from the weekly 5 pack. I have 3 other mythics, but they are all from the 3 big boxes I opened, one of those being Tragic Arrogance.
  • ChrisTot
    ChrisTot Posts: 167
    Options
    For the longest time I never had suppression bonds, and then it was staring back at me from a free pack weeks ago. All hail the 3-pack!
  • Coconut99
    Coconut99 Posts: 212
    Options
    Now if only I could get one to give me Exquisite Firecraft or Chandra's Ignition, I'll be the happiest camper. And on the flipside, if it gives me a third Starfield of Nyx, I'm going to scream icon_mrgreen.gif
  • EDUSAN
    EDUSAN Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Options
    getting what you want is the hardest thing in this game

you play the color you got the luckiest with
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A week ago i got hangarback walker.
    Was really surprised since my collection is almost complete and the chance of getting anything new is rather slim.

Waiting bfz to get some fresh new stuff mostly.
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I still need Exquisite Firecraft also. Praise be to the blessed free pack!
  • Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Spent monies on this game right when I started. Always been a huge fan of MTG and really enjoy this game. But now wont spend any more. All the money I spent on Crystals, never pulled a rare. But on the free 3 packs, I have pulled all my rares. PRAISE THE FREE BOOSTER!!!