Human Torch

Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2014 in Speculation and Concepts
Reserved for character stats when/if available.

Comments

• Nonce Equitaur 2
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Darn. No new character hints :S lol
    I'd spill, but I'm worried you all would be all "Flame on!" on me...
  • Yes!!!! Hope he will be a powerful 3*
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Options
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and bet a dollar that he'll have a red power.
  • The question the internet REALLY wants to know. Will he be black white or have a bag for a head (its possible his sister's bagheadedness is a heredity trait).
  • The question the internet REALLY wants to know. Will he be black white or have a bag for a head (its possible his sister's bagheadedness is a heredity trait).

Ah, yes, the famous BagHead gene. Unfortunately, phenotypic expression is the only way this trait is dominant....
  • Got to have "Nova Flare" as his best attack power.
  • Dayraven wrote:
    Got to have "Nova Flare" as his best attack power.

Probably a big AoE attack that will also damage your teammates as well.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Options
    Flame On! Passive Black
    The Human Torch turns on his flame, gaining an extra 1 red AP when he matches tiles with his icon.
    Level 2: Gains 1 red and 1 yellow for a match
    Level 3: Gains 1 red, 1 yellow, and 1 black for a match
    Level 4: Gains 2 red, 1 yellow, and 1 black for a match
    Level 5: Gains 2 red, 2 yellow, and 1 black for a match
  • Flame On! Passive Black
    The Human Torch turns on his flame, gaining an extra 1 red AP when he matches tiles with his icon.
    Level 2: Gains 1 red and 1 yellow for a match
    Level 3: Gains 1 red, 1 yellow, and 1 black for a match
    Level 4: Gains 2 red, 1 yellow, and 1 black for a match
    Level 5: Gains 2 red, 2 yellow, and 1 black for a match

More than 1 is op. 1 makes it similar to obw's black. Advantage, doesn't need the opponent to have the ap to obtain the ap. Disadvantage, doesn't steal anything. Last 2 levels do small amounts of damage per match, except.then you have the same doubletap issue obw has.

Also, u guys really think he will be red yellow black? I am guessing red yellow blue as I suspect blue to be "the fantastic 4 color.". I also suspect thee is a good chance all the fantastic 4 might be 4**** in order to a few months from now have an event called "the fantastic 4****.". Sometimes you need to have a goal in mind...lol. one passive move, 2 active moves. A large damage aoe move and a low damage dot move (could be reversed).
  • Kcwei83 wrote:
    Yes!!!! Hope he will be a powerful 3*

Ice gave info that we were looking at new 2&4 * covers next.
    Being as a Fabtastic Four member is already a 4* I think we are looking at Human Torch as a solid 2*.

In the thread where he was 1st mentioned I brought up that he should have a passive ability where the attacker receives x% of damage from tile matches directly damaging the human torch.

Though I think he may get upset if his sis doubles his star rating.

I hope they use the either the cover from the Wiki fantastic 4 #542 or the cover from Burn! Part 6
  • And some kind of power connection with his sis would be awesome idea.
  • Given that +20% bonus damage boost to X foes were just taken out, we could start having Hero combinations that have increased damage.

Example:
    Human Torch + Invisible Woman = +20% damage to Dr Doom and Doombots... or something.