What NPCs would you like to play as?

SpecSpecter
SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just to be clear, I'm not actually trying to suggest that the NPCs get added as playable characters, I'm just curious.

Also, for obvious reasons, the likes of Galactus and Ultron are still off the table, but Gorgon is still fair game (I honestly always thought it was weird that they would have him and just him as an in-game character already all specked out and not just add him as a fully playable option to begin with.)
But yeah, if some of the non-characters like Shinobi or Muscle were avalable, would any of them be good enough to use and/or would you actually use them?

Comments

• Sandwichboy
    Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    Aunt May.

...what?
  • Jack0fAllGames
    Jack0fAllGames Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Depends how high you could level them.

If 4* level (250+), give me the Muscle strikes and AOE.

If 1* level (50-), the Soldier gives green and purple ap. A Rulk's best friend icon_e_smile.gif
  • SpecSpecter
    If 1* level (50-), the Soldier gives green and purple ap. A Rulk's best friend icon_e_smile.gif
    Not to mention rather thematically appropriate for ol' General Ross.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Kishu....see how they like a Caltrops every other move.....
  • Lilith
    Lilith Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Sentry Gunner for sure.

Free AP every turn, Free Strike Tiles, Still get to move the board, and Spontaneous Critical Tiles.

How could I say no?
  • Vomit Fountain
    Vomit Fountain Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Aunt May.

...what?
    I'll second that.
  • bpcontra
    bpcontra Posts: 176
    Gorgon would be cool.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    I will take the sentry gunner as well. Crazy damage with those critical tiles combined with the specials tiles he puts out.
  • SpecSpecter
    ...I'm actually rather amused at people going for the Sentry Gunner. It actually was fighting one that gave me the idea to make this thread. icon_lol.gif