FYI Deadpool Points

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I don't know if this was ever mentioned before but you can only have 999,999 saved and can't gain anymore.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Good to know and gratz on your achievement! I admire your commitment. icon_lol.gif
  • Whales Overlord achieved!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    save_the_whales_t_shirts-rc079a9afa2af4bd0aa3930c44b6e23f9_jf44q_324.jpg
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    are we sure its not just a display thing like tokens that top out at 99 (until they added the "+"). if you use a superwhale at 28K, does it go down to 971,999?

ps. apparently I've hit 999,999 too (not sure when - don't pay attn. to them much). I just never use them. I should strategically start doing that some.

edit: decided to test it and it is actually 999,999 pts, not a bigger number just displayed at the highest display. used 1 superwhale and now reads 971,999. use em or lose em eh?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought that was known - I use DP in DDQ every day and basically never use whales. I used whales a bit finally on last gauntlet, pretty sure I'm back up to max DP points again (time for another gauntlet?)
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I'm more interested in how the number of points you earn is determined. Anybody know?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm more interested in how the number of points you earn is determined. Anybody know?
    like anything else in the game - RNG. I think there's a range for pts earned and where it falls within that is purely rng'ed.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    TxMoose wrote:
    like anything else in the game - RNG. I think there's a range for pts earned and where it falls within that is purely rng'ed.

I click right through without paying much attention to the number of points anymore, but IIRC, it seems to fall in the 2800 < x < 3200 domain.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I once gained exactly 3000 dp points. My world was never the same.