What to do with covers for Maxed Champions (More ISO-8!)

GuntherBlobel
GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
Covers for max championed characters should give more Iso-8 than the normal sell rate, even if they no longer increase the champion's levels.

I recently max championed my favorite 2* characters. How I will miss using those excess covers for something useful!

You know what would help me level my many 3*, 4* and 5* characters? More Iso-8 from excess 2* covers!

That's all.

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd rather see an option to restart the champion cycle without having to sell the character and having to dump ISO into it to max him/her again.

For example, if you hit max champion level, give an option to restart championing. This could be paid for by hero points, for example 250 HP for 2*s, 500 for 3*s, 750 for 4*s. After that your champion reward ladder is essentialy 'reset' to the 1st champion level. Resetting the actual character level is also an option, but I don't know if I'd prefer that. It could make the decision more interesting, especially in 3* and 4* land.

Advantages:
    • A reasonable HP outlet
    • No additional ISO cost
    • You don't have to sacrifice a character, or dump HP into temporary roster spots while you re-cover max-championed characters
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    This would be great. I champed many 2*s, but then I ended up selling them after they were maxed, in order to start again. But now I'm using my ISO for 4*s instead, so my 2*s sit, fully covered at lv 15.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    There have been a number of suggestions for benefits to pulling more covers after you have finished championing a character and upping the iso for selling the additional cover or allowing us to unlock the rewards again seem like the best options to me, the ones that encourage you to sell off a maxed character just seem odd.