Loaners node next PvE (DP vs. MPQ)

aa25
aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Episode 1

OBW: All right guys, let's do this.

Falcon: Sure! My red wing will get rid off any special tiles and I will strengthen all of the protect tiles I produce.

Mr. Fantastic: Nice! I will help producing more protect tiles or drop my awesome black count down tile to boost Red, Green, or Yellow match damage. Don't worry about me, I can keep healing myself though.

OBW: Okay... Thanks...

OBW: Okay, player. Just you, me, and my Espionage. Let's clear this node with match damages.

Episode 2: Credit to Gregore for his post below.

Mr. Fantastic Lv176: Wait OBW, I have higher level than you, I am going to tank Blue and Black for you.

OBW Lv154: ...

OBW Lv154: I wish I have Ghost Rider's Penance stare right now.

Falcon Lv170: Why would you want that ?

OBW Lv154: Just shut up.

Note1: Levels are assumed based on loaned Ares, Dr. Oct, and Rulk in the current PvE.
Note2: OBW(Lv154) still does higher Purple damage than Falcon(Lv170)
Note3: None of them has Red, Green, or Yellow actives.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you a Falcan... or a Falcan't?
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    God yes, no offensive powers for the group. Looking forward to that... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Natsufan01 wrote:
    God yes, no offensive powers for the group. Looking forward to that... icon_rolleyes.gif

Not much different from the current Falcon PvP... with a boosted Luke Cage...

You get a protect tile, he gets a protect tile, she gets a protect tile... Everybody gets protect tiles!

oprah-350x167.jpg
  • Gregore
    Gregore Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    But won't MrF have higher match damage on black and blue, and falcon higher on purple?

Is that bye bye to espionage?
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Gregore wrote:
    But won't MrF have higher match damage on black and blue, and falcon higher on purple?

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

1EoUs39F.jpg
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Depends on how high you've leveled them...
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    The loaners have fixed levels unless you're going to use your own characters and reisk some health packs.
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Gregore wrote:

You are right. Forgot about that.
    Are you a Falcan... or a Falcan't?

Oops, typo (which is a bit realistic in this situation.).

Anyway, Ep 2 is up.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    strike tile teamups coming up. if its the new system its only once a day anyway. (hoping its not the new system)