My cover queue is empty.

Tryke
Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
For the first time in ages since I started playing this game, my cover queue is empty! No covers sitting there waiting for an available slot, or waiting for iso to max out and champ.

Feels nice to finally have nothing in the queue sitting there just to prolong their shelf life.

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice! I haven't had an empty queue for a long time - rarely do I keep a cover and try to race to get a character done, but I sold most of my 2*'s when roster slots got ridiculous and HP could still be used for covers. Due to that, I keep a couple 2*'s in my queue at all times in case they will be essentials.

Currently have a copy of both of the 3*'s I don't have maxed in there (QS/Doc Oc) - may be able to finish them before they expire so I'll do the rare keep of non-2*.

Also getting close to re-rostering all the 2*'s. It's a slow, slow process considering how fast the characters come out.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    I hear ya. I used to collect one of each 2* for rotating essentials, but I was finding that 2*s came so easily for me that I no longer needed to do that.

After a binge of opening LTs, I ended up with more 4*s than I had slots for, so it was HP hoarding time to roster them all. I now have all the 4*s and 3*s except dino. Got pretty close at times but I didn't need to throw away any 4*s. I pared down my 2*s, and now I only have two 2*s (Ares, Storm) + rotating essential slot. I actually do not regret getting rid of them now as I can do DDQ with just Ares. He can solo the DDQ3 node without much trouble as he is max champed. Would've been fine throwing away storm too, but I keep her for posterity. icon_e_smile.gif