Confused about the purple cover in Deadpool daily

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
wouldnt it be better if it was 20 or 25cp...

I ask this cause when you open up the CP if you get the purple cover it means your getting a 5 star.. Well i was doing deadpool and for the first time i got the cover and i was like WOOO i got a 5 star just to open it and see a 4 star thor.

if purple = 5 star why put a fake 5 star up in daily.

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,727 Chairperson of the Boards
    A purple cover is a legendary token. It is not a guaranteed 5 star. (Unfortunately.). It is the only token that gives the possibility of the newest 5 stars, but there is only a 3.3% chance of getting a 5 star cover. The token is equivalent to 25 CP but of course doesn't let you save 5 CP if you are don't care or want the newest 5 stars. You can click on "info" on the recruit screen and see the drop rates.
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    there is really no logical reason why every instance of leg token hasnt been replaced with 25 cp, they just havent done it.

theyve done it in several places, but for some undisclosed reason, they feel vaults should be the exception that force a latest leg token on you when the majority (i believe anyway) want classic leg tokens for oml draws. well maybe thats the reason.

and really why do latest cost more than classic anyway????
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    thanos8587 wrote:
    there is really no logical reason why every instance of leg token hasnt been replaced with 25 cp, they just havent done it.

theyve done it in several places, but for some undisclosed reason, they feel vaults should be the exception that force a latest leg token on you when the majority (i believe anyway) want classic leg tokens for oml draws. well maybe thats the reason.

and really why do latest cost more than classic anyway????

They haven't changed championing awards to 25 cp either.

Their reasoning for the latest costing more than the classic would be fine except for one thing, oml is by far the most in-demand of the 5* characters. Of course, my 5* luck is drastically higher on the latest tokens rather than the classic ones. icon_cry.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf wrote:
    A purple cover is a legendary token. It is not a guaranteed 5 star. (Unfortunately.). It is the only token that gives the possibility of the newest 5 stars, but there is only a 3.3% chance of getting a 5 star cover. The token is equivalent to 25 CP but of course doesn't let you save 5 CP if you are don't care or want the newest 5 stars. You can click on "info" on the recruit screen and see the drop rates.

i paid 20 CP for token and the only 5 star to pop up was purple then it opened.