DDQ - 14851 Points

apmonte
apmonte Posts: 72
I completed all DDQ missions this morning and ended up at 14851 points instead of 15k. When I look at the leader board, there's a break with everyone 447 and above at 15k, and then a bunch of folks at 14851. There is nothing else to complete on DDQ. The progression award is at 15k, and I don't recall whether I received the 2k ISO reward. What gives with the odd point total?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The onestar mission node is Worth 149 Points, so either you didn't complete it or the Points weren't properly awarded. I'd open a CS ticket about it.
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    It happens to me sometimes. But I'm pretty sure I gain the final 2000 iso reward, even if the score is wrong.
  • apmonte
    apmonte Posts: 72
    All of the missions have red check marks, but the progression reward (2k ISO) is not checked. My wife ended up with 15k points though, so I'm not sure what happened. I'll send something to CS. Thanks!
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    i had the server glitch this am just as i finished the one star node. i got the red check mark, but before the points awarded i got the famous comm link disruption/check internet connection ****. after about 10 minutes i was able to get back in finish ddq and came up short on the 15k by the points on the one star node, no 2k iso. hope they fix and award.

the other day finishing the 54k for the cp in the last pve it actually went by the top progression award on points without giving me the cp. logging out and back in fixed it, but not today for the ddq points.
  • regald
    regald Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    same problem but with 12441 pts
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    happened to me over the weekend. then about 20 minutes later it came through. I had already taken screenshots and was getting ready to open a ticket.