Switching from mobile to steam

Corven Ren
Corven Ren Posts: 25
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi all, I searched for this but what I got was confusing so if someone can give me a straight yes or no that would be great.

First here is my dilema. The device I play on a Samsung Droid Charge is barely running the game anymore. It is constantly crashing, mainly I believe do to memory space. I am lucky to get a single puzzle done before it crashes. With the last update I got an insufficient memeoy message and the only way the game would run at all was after I deleted every other app on my device that was not factory installed. I will not be able to get a new device anytime soon so I was wondering if I download the Steam version to my pc will I be able to transfer my account to the Steam version?

Comments

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Send a ticket to CS and cross your fingers.
    mobilesupport@d3p.us

They can move your game over to steam from mobile I believe.
    Whether they will is something else entirely.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    It should be a little easier now, the only issue it it may take a few days up to a week. Just send them your steam information and then your username for your mobile device. Expect it to take a week and keep bugging them but it does get done.
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Maybe things are different now but a couple of months ago I tried doing it from the other direction, going from Steam to Mobile, I was told a flat out 'No'...
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    I believe I've read here on this forum some reports about this case and IIRC:
    Both accounts need to be "eligible"
    Spending money (even a low amount) on each account make them eligible

Could someone confirm?
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Would an Android emulator like Blue Stacks work to keep it android, so you could still play when you do get to up grade your phone?