QB mechanics question

soultwist
soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
When you are playing the QB are all your decks entered for your opponent's possible advisaries or just the decks you play with in that QB?

Often times if I'm playing a lot i will play one game with each just to have the most decks to mess with people but I'm not sure it's necessary. Breaks up the grind a bit though. Also sometimes I will have a deck in a state of repair and it will be pretty unplayable, are those getting thrown out there for opponents?

Comments

• Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    soultwist wrote:
    When you are playing the QB are all your decks entered for your opponent's possible advisaries or just the decks you play with in that QB?

Often times if I'm playing a lot i will play one game with each just to have the most decks to mess with people but I'm not sure it's necessary. Breaks up the grind a bit though. Also sometimes I will have a deck in a state of repair and it will be pretty unplayable, are those getting thrown out there for opponents?

I've not seen the official answer published anywhere yet. I operate under the assumption that works using the same mechanics as Marvel Puzzle Quest - the last deck you played with (and won) is what your opponents face.