Pay HP to extend PVE for Progression Prizes

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
This Webbed Wonder PVE had a very high total to receive the 25 CP reward: 54000 points.

I worked very hard and played a lot, and I was going to do a final push, but then something came up, and I couldn't play very much before the end. So I tried as hard as I could, but I only ended up with 51000 points.

So close! Very frustrating to waste all that effort trying to get the 25 CP and end up with 0 CP.

If I had an extra hour, I would've been able to do a few more battles and win it.

There should be a way that you can pay HP to extend PVE so that if you're very close to winning the 25 CP but if something comes up in (gasp) real life that prevents you from doing that final round of clears, you can still do it later on.

This would be for Progression Prizes only. Your Placement Prize would be based on your score at the regular end of the PVE, not the extended end.

It just left me feeling very cold and empty to devote all this time to PVE and come so close, but not be able to finish it off simply because I can't always base my life on this game at all times.

I only feel this is necessary for PVE and not PVP because it takes around 10+ hours to get to 25 CP in PVE, whereas most who are able to can get to 25 CP in PVP in just 2-3 hours. Plus PVPs happen 3 times a week, whereas PVEs are only once or twice.