Leveling up characters / Recruiting new characters

I've been thinking for a while that it would be beneficial if, when leveling up a character via adding ISO, you were able to see visibly how much ISO is still needed to reach the next level in a dynamic aspect.

For instance:
(For this example, assume 1000 ISO is needed to reach the next level and 250 ISO has already been put in.)

The app normally shows this over the level up bar:
250 / 1000

The first number representing how much you have put in, and the second number representing how much, total, you need to reach the next level. If I add more ISO the second number remains a constant.

If, instead, the second number decreased as the first number increased, it would allow the user to know what is remaining to level up.

Therefore, using the same example numbers, it would look more like this:
250 / 750

Upon putting in more ISO, say a total of 500, it would show this:
500 / 500

This way it is showing what is left and becomes a dynamic visual aspect of the game. I hope this wasn't too confusing to explain, but I really think that this would be great to include in the game.

Secondly, and much more quickly, when obtaining a character from a recruit token, or simply just winning a character as a reward, it would be nice to have the option to sell it right then instead of having to go into your roster and select to sell it from there. I know that for people further along and a higher level in the game, we get a loooooooot of characters that we just simply no longer need and it would be a much more efficient process to have the option to sell them immediately instead of having to go into the roster. Much in the same way that you have the option to delete team-ups upon winning them instead of having to go in and then delete.

I hope this is helpful and beneficial. If anyone has any opinions about it, I would love to hear them.

Comments

• Suddenreal
    Suddenreal Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Sorry, I think the ISO bit would be too confusing and counter-intuitive. If it says 250/750, I'd assume I'd need 500 ISO more since 250+500=750.

Also, I don't waste ISO by putting it into a character if it doesn't give a level immediately, so I don't really see any need for this anyway.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd much rather they do away with the progress meter and have a one touch level up button. I'd also love them to replace the current max level button with one that takes a character to the maximum level reachable with the ISO currently on hand. Neither of these will be implemented, though.