Kind request - and an easy one

CaptainFreaky
CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
I'm not asking you to fix competitive PVE.
I'm not asking you to fix the randomness factor for 5* transition.
I'm not asking you to fix the blanket nerf to boosted 3* characters above level 166.
I'm not asking you to fix the drastic ISO shortage that occurs during the 4* transition period.

I'm just asking your to swap out the load screen graphics for something else. If not new, then bring back a classic. I don't really care. I just don't want to see Totally Awesome Hulk anymore when I load the (mobile) game.

I'd like if you do this first thing this morning (after morning coffee, as I'm not trying to be cruel). I don't want to wait for some big event to see the load screen changed - I want to see it changed before I login at lunch time today here in the central time zone.

Thank you so much.

Comments

• Partyof5
    Partyof5 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Better yet, why not let us choose our own loading screen? Heck, I'd pay $1 to pick a new loading screen to replace the current one.
  • CaptainFreaky
    Haha - don't give them idea's...."100hp to replace loading screen - genius!"
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Ghost Rider should give Chulk the ol' Penance Stare on every load screen for all the damage he's caused. icon_evil.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ghost Rider should give Chulk the ol' Penance Stare on every load screen for all the damage he's caused. icon_evil.gif
    problem is he never does much damage in-game, so he'd be pretty safe there.
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    TxMoose wrote:

Shoot, I should have specified "...damage he's caused to players." Way more accurate.
  • CaptainFreaky
    TxMoose wrote:

Shoot, I should have specified "...damage he's caused to players." Way more accurate.

Ouch - that would be enough damage to rip a hole in the fabric of existence icon_lol.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of these days you people are going to make me create a single merged thread for loading screen complaints.
  • CaptainFreaky
    DayvBang wrote:
    One of these days you people are going to make me create a single merged thread for loading screen complaints.

That would be fine as as long as they actually answered one or better yet, just changed the tinykitty loading screen to forever spare our eyes from seeing Cho's pointy nipples.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:

That would be fine as as long as they actually answered one or better yet, just changed the tinykitty loading screen to forever spare our eyes from seeing Cho's pointy nipples.

Did some quick research. Storm and Moonstone definitely have pointier nipples.
  • Nylarx
    Nylarx Posts: 77 Match Maker
    I don't mind if they keep the Chulk loading screen, just let me have the option to punch him in the face when I click on him.
  • Suddenreal
    Suddenreal Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Nylarx wrote:
    I don't mind if they keep the Chulk loading screen, just let me have the option to punch him in the face when I click on him.

I'd like to pretend it loads faster when I keep tapping on his face. Just be careful not to slip and tap his nipples. That smile gets a bit too creepy then.