Rubber banding left on again?

alphabeta
alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Seeing very weird scores in webbed wonder with no ones clear giving same points as anyone else's - someone forget to move it back to off position?

Comments

• hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    PvEs with wave nodes usually do this. Similar with EotS.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    I noticed this as well. There was the big block of optimals, and then a big block with exactly five points more than that group. This wouldn't come from double-tapping even an easy node, and there were too many of it to be a coincidence. Also, my alliance members reported a few different total points values from the first clear of sub 1 (not counting the unlock node). What gives?
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Interesting...I'm not seeing this in my bracket. I cleared it immediately after it opened, then again in the morning, but I was at least 20 minutes late starting my 2nd clear...after completing it, I was right back tied up with the optimal group at 7,306.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    OJSP wrote:
    I noticed this as well. There was the big block of optimals, and then a big block with exactly five points more than that group. This wouldn't come from double-tapping even an easy node, and there were too many of it to be a coincidence. Also, my alliance members reported a few different total points values from the first clear of sub 1 (not counting the unlock node). What gives?
    Survival nodes would give us more points the longer we leave it, but not significant enough to cover the difference at the end of the sub if we play them optimally, I think.

Huh. Someone else in our alliance suggested that, so I guess that could be it. I don't know the numbers for those well enough to speculate. Sure does seem weird.