Colossus and Deadpool conflict

I encountered something strange the other day when pairing Colossus with Deadpool (3 stars). I activated Colossus's Immovable Object right before an enemy attack that was going to deal a good amount of damage, and when the attack came, Deadpool jumped in front and took the full damage, AND THEN Colossus switched back to the front and tool half of the attack damage! So instead of trying to reduce the damage by half, it ended up tripling the damage across two characters. Is this a glitch??

-Aaron
"Auronicus"

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi, has anyone been able to replicate this? if this bug is happening, it needs a fix!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,713 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't recall if I took double damage, but I can verify that Deadpool jumped in front of the damage even though I had Immovable Object tile in place. Which seems like a bug since I spent AP to have Colossus take damage, and he has much more health. I guess this is a resolve issue since once IM is out there are two passive abilities in place, but IM takes AP and should prioritize over DP. I would guess not many people run DP and Colossus together, nor would I without the buffs this week.

I wonder if the OP was facing an AOE attack?

Either way I would like a fix as someone who uses both DP and Colossus.