thanos8587 Posts: 653
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
one.

one duck in the vault.

one.

seriously.

one.

icon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gif

happy duck season everyone. what a great event.

Comments

• gigatilburg29
    gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
    ......feels like old news.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Best lol, 2016.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only way to salvage this trainwreck of a "season": Double ISO LRs with 25 people brackets and special Duck tokens.

First anniversary was awesome, felt like a celebration.
    It's been downhill ever since.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I expected no more after seeing the announcement.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well I guess we now know this is just another cash-grab and not a celebration like in the first anniversary...
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    you guys realise its not an anniversary right.

and people have to remember the 20 man lightning brackets were introduced to compensate people for because d3 mistakenly put normal tokens in a few anniversary events instead of the anniversary tokens
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    spectator wrote:

and people have to remember the 20 man lightning brackets were introduced to compensate people for because d3 mistakenly put normal tokens in a few anniversary events instead of the anniversary tokens
    If it's just a regular 4* release, they shouldn't hype it up with an extra "season".
    Expectation management.
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    thanos8587 wrote:

one duck in the vault.

+ You need clear 7 times Wave nodes, for getting all rewards icon_lol.gif
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    spectator wrote:
    It actually is, 2.5 years. But that doesn't mean Duck Season is in support of the anniversary.
  • johnmcclane
    johnmcclane Posts: 170
    semi-ot: which are the essential characters?
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    SolidQ wrote:
    + You need clear 7 times Wave nodes, for getting all rewards icon_lol.gif

To be fair, that's something people have asked them to do. If you're going for a decent ranking, you're going to be grinding those nodes anyway. At least this way you get something for beating it after the first time.

Granted, I think you should get something for every wave you clear each time, but I'm greedy like that.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Howard, Classic Spider-Man, Astonishing Wolverine. It's Always the characters being awarded in the previous PvE (The Hunt in this case).
  • johnmcclane
    johnmcclane Posts: 170
    Quebbster wrote:
    Howard, Classic Spider-Man, Astonishing Wolverine. It's Always the characters being awarded in the previous PvE (The Hunt in this case).
    Thank you very much!
    sadly, classic Spidey is not on my roster.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Question about vault - is it always purple Duck or random? I've got purple in the vault. Along with Hunt top 100 and alliance top 100 I will have two. With any luck I would get third in the same color (which I would prefer to avoid) so I am considering new vault. Please let me know.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Magic wrote:
    Question about vault - is it always purple Duck or random? I've got purple in the vault. Along with Hunt top 100 and alliance top 100 I will have two. With any luck I would get third in the same color (which I would prefer to avoid) so I am considering new vault. Please let me know.

I have a Howard blueflag.png in my vault - so if you reset, you would probably get a random roll at a new cover. But remember, you'd still have a 33.3% chance of getting another purpleflag.png cover in a reset vault
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Magic wrote:

I have a Howard blueflag.png in my vault - so if you reset, you would probably get a random roll at a new cover. But remember, you'd still have a 33.3% chance of getting another purpleflag.png cover in a reset vault

Thanks. I think that I might roll as it is. If I have 3 Purple for any reason I will have better chance in the DDQ.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 'other' 4* covers are cyke and rulk. any time I get 2 usables I usually get the daily deals. first daily deal today....howard purple. this game knows just how to troll me. I can see it now. I'm going to end up with about 6-7 covers or so. just enough to where it will be painful to sell when I come to the realization that he's useless, sell him for only 1K, meaning I ate 5K or so in iso in wasting the covers. wonder if his ddq day can be won on just the inviz?