Few suggestions after 300 days playing

Partyof5
Partyof5 Posts: 62 Match Maker
I have been paying MPQ for about 300 days now. Here are some ideas I've had that would make the game more fun.

1. Sell alternate cover art or skins. I understand that in order MPQ to continue, it has to make money. Please look into other avenues for this. I would pay $1 for an alternate cover for a number of characters. It would be a cheap way for players to personalize their game and would give the developers another avenue or revenue.

2. Add a survival mode. The idea is pretty simple. Endless waves of ever increasing difficulty. The match ends when either you quit or your team is defeated. Rewards for each wave completed.

3. Add some sort of bonus for winning under certain conditions. For example, if you win the match without losing any teammates or if you win without using any boosts. Maybe a bonus for winning with a certain percentage of your team's health remaining. This would take some of the monotony out of matches and give people some variety and add some additional strategy to the game.