make pvp worthwhile

Cunneryn
Cunneryn Posts: 112
As a pve player a decided to pitch in 100% in the las ganmora pcp event, considering i could play the hunt event. Therefore all my healthpacks went in this event.
In the laat hour i decided to grind to the end doing fights back to back.

Hower more than 10 people attacked me on the last hour. For every fight i did i got attacked twice. In the last 10 minutes i lost over 200pts. I couldnt even reach 650. I e never had that much trouble before.

On the other habd my driend started that event only in the last hour and got attacked only once or twice. Finishing above my score despite me using all my resources because he wasnt attavked as mych as me

My question is: why the hell is the event 3 days long if whenever you start early uou end up losing to people playing only in the last hour. I feel like i lost my time playinf that much while i could have only playes the last hour and have more points in the end.

Is it possible to reward players that are willing to spend more time in pvp event rather than those who only spend a couple of hours. I feel like there is a kind of unfairness in this.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The earlier you start playing, the more ISO you get. Considering how much ISO is needed, that is actually a huge boon. Retaliations are great for this too as the attacker could be Worth quite a lot of Points after their climb.