Required character selection and cd tile resolution

dkffiv
dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
For the first point, character selection, I'm embarrassed that it took me this long to figure out the pattern. The game is sorting characters based on covers, not levels. Fix this, it's the reason that my lvl70 553 starlord is selected over my lvl172 535. Same goes for obw, lvl15 544 over lvl144 355.

For cd tile resolution it's been around forever but I never mentioned it. The game scans tiles from the upper left to the lower right and decrements any cd tiles it runs across. The problem comes when a board shake occurs and drops a tile under its starting position, causing a double tick. Also occurs on daredevil blue. If the stun tile resolves and creates a new one lower, the new one benefits from counting down by 1. I'd suggest scanning the board, adding all cd tiles to a queue, then resolve only the ones that still exist and are on the list.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you needed to act on every tile every turn, it might be a memory issue, but you only need to act on countdowns. Those are much more sparse. The entire board is only 64 spaces. Building an ordered list of the countdowns each turn shouldn't break the bank.