Check internet connection

2»

Comments

• a249451
    a249451 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Same issue on IOS. Both WIFI and LTE.
  • RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    For all of you that fear your shields will have expired or missed you window for your 8 hour clear for pve, don't worry. I'm sure they will generously compensate us with 3 standard tokens and 250 ISO.
  • Mercator
    Mercator Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    takes some seconds after finishing a fight to get points rewarded, guess i'm lucky i still could finish my clear.
    leaderboards don't load
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2016
    RWTDBurn wrote:
    For all of you that fear your shields will have expired or missed you window for your 8 hour clear for pve, don't worry. I'm sure they will generously compensate us with 3 standard tokens and 250 ISO.
    But since it impacted everyone, no compensation will be given... OUCH!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't worry, I'm sure they'll fairly give everyone ONE free event token
  • Come on D3, first I'm losing some Deadpool daily because OBW can't steal yellow anymore, and now that I try to do your event for a LIMITED character we can't connect.
    Only whale will be able to have a worthwhile Howard is that the goal?
  • Kirbin
    Kirbin Posts: 4
    and the Alaska part is over, and I didn't get to do my last hour of grinding, normally end at 20-30, but I guess 200 is fine too...
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    RWTDBurn wrote:

And? your optimistic aren't you?
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Went from rank 20 to rank 50 in that last 30 minutes of that Hunt bracket, guess it didn't effect everyone. =(
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Great that is even better. I get inside after my sub ends, I get the reward, and the it logs me out again. I go back reward is gone. Great, just great!
  • RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    JVReal wrote:
    RWTDBurn wrote:
    But since it impacted everyone, no compensation will be given... OUCH!

Lol! You are probably right. Silly me.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    CNash wrote:
    Server load can't be that bad, surely? Is Howard that popular?

(One of the PVE shards is coming to an end shortly.)

It started for me shortly after "The Hunt" started, so...maybe he's that popular?
  • roberts_2
    roberts_2 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Working now but event is finished and i get a **** reward and can't grind, not funny icon_e_sad.gif
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Why isn't this stickied?
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,399 Chairperson of the Boards
    this is bull man i could not log in for the last hour of my PVP.... then again who gives a flying anymore.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Come on everyone! We just gotta buy some more Stark Salaries each. We can do it! Together we can help achieve a positive YTD $1ARPDAU and beat back the Internet Connectivity Issues!