New shield simulator working correctly?

az98
az98 Posts: 30
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Is the new Shield Simulator match making working correctly?

My best heroes are a 270 1 cover SS, 168 GSBW, 167 R&G, and 168 BullsEye.

Yet I have been attacked twice by a player using a 480 Jean Grey, 480 OML, and 477 Spider-Man. I can understand a one-time glitch, but twice? How is that fair/balanced?

Comments

• Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    It just opened, you and the other guy are probably the only two playing. Everyone else is waiting to roll the dice on a decent bracket.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    This early in the season there are not that many players playing so you are visible to bigger players. Give it a couple days and you should see lower players.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I joined too early by mistake! Oh well, now I will probably place top 100-250 and just get a few heroics. Next time, I need to remember to wait until at least Saturday to start. Live and learn!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I joined too early by mistake! Oh well, now I will probably place top 100-250 and just get a few heroics. Next time, I need to remember to wait until at least Saturday to start. Live and learn!
    I've tried it all - join late, join early. I'm always in slice 1 on the weekends so I can't join too late. Thursday, Friday, Saturday - I haven't seen any difference. wish I knew a trick. other than forcing myself into a late slice (that I don't like to play on sunday) or skipping the first event, I don't know one.