Things DEMIURGE should improve

Vinmarc43
Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
Here is a few thing they could do to make this game far BETTER. If you have other stuff, please add you idea's.
- Need more ISO flow, what's with the 70 anyway, new 100-200-300.
- Different prize progression in season, I mean talk about always the same, been like this for a long friggin time.
- Changes to lightning rounds, come on change some stuff....same thing for years.
- Expand DDQ and once a month or so a 5 star event.
- Unlock prologue for a fee.
- Bring double iso events once per month.
- Change tokens, ex: 1-2 star tokens / 3 star tokens / 4 star tokens / 5 star tokens / mixed tokens/ pick your cover tokens.
- Get rid of old boost ( team ups and 10% boost team ups icon_e_wink.gif and create one time event character boost 50/75/100 level.
- Reduce pricing, too much for too little.
- Reduce skip tax to at least 5 iso if you are not going to eliminate it.
- Refresh all pve events, ALL of us are tired of the same thing.
- Create more solo stuff, competition is getting boring to say the least.
- Create multiple of the same event, easy/normal/hard.
- Need more different times for events.
- For a whole 21 day season, 10000pts progression is low now, should give progression prize all the way to 20000pts, same for PVP, even if its only 500 iso/100pts increment would be nice.
- Shield resupply should give more stuff after 800 days of playing.
- On/Off button for the use of team-ups.
I know there is more, icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Glad your list is small and easilly implimented. I'm sure this'll be done by the end of the month.
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Hope so too icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Magnetorules
    Magnetorules Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Glad your list is small and easilly implimented. I'm sure this'll be done by the end of the month.

This had me rolling!
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    I feel like I'm missing something, but what good would unlocking the prologue do? I mean once you got all the rewards out of it what use is there to continue with it? Nostalgia? I feel like this isn't the first time I seen this suggested ether.
  • Suddenreal
    Suddenreal Posts: 92 Match Maker
    I feel like I'm missing something, but what good would unlocking the prologue do? I mean once you got all the rewards out of it what use is there to continue with it? Nostalgia? I feel like this isn't the first time I seen this suggested ether.

When they announced they would get rid of the 20 ISO reward if you got a reward you already had, I remember thinking "wait, I was planning on farming those prologue nodes to get easy ISO..." Sure, it's only 20 ISO, but if you have a half hour to spend while waiting for your PVE nodes to refresh and waiting for health packs for your PVP team, you can use your unused characters to grind away. That's an easy 500 ISO. It may not be much, but in this ISO starved environment, every bit helps, right?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vinmarc43 wrote:
    Here is a few thing they could do to make this game far BETTER. If you have other stuff, please add you idea's.
    - Changes to lightning rounds, come on change some stuff....same thing for years.
    - Get rid of old boost ( team ups and 10% boost team ups icon_e_wink.gif and create one time event character boost 50/75/100 level.
    - Reduce pricing, too much for too little.
    - Create multiple of the same event, easy/normal/hard.
    - Need more different times for events.
    - For a whole 21 day season, 10000pts progression is low now, should give progression prize all the way to 20000pts, same for PVP, even if its only 500 iso/100pts increment would be nice.
    - Shield resupply should give more stuff after 800 days of playing.
    I know there is more, icon_e_biggrin.gif
    - Yeah, different groupings of heroes/villains for the lighting rounds would be nice. There are more than 10 rares they could cycle.
    - I could sure use a Level Boost item for the Crash of Titans. Getting on an even footing with those 270 rares would be great, and it might give XFWolverine the health to survive a Cyclops attack.
    - Definitely more product for money spent. It is the running theme of Premium Currency that you get very little in return for money spent. $2 wont get you a heroic token. ISO costs on levels can't be covered with even $100 spent I mean really, not even one character can be fully leveled with $100 in ISO. Ridiculous!
    - Can't really agree with different difficulties and probably not start times either. With the number of players, it's probably difficult to fill the brackets as-is.
    - ... 10,000 points is low. Okay, maybe I'm just too personally frustrated by the PVP points system itself with its random teams for random points and losing points for losses, but I hit the 5K range in a season and just wonder, "How many people are actually able to keep enough points for max progression". Is the answer shielding? Because, no. I'm not pissing away HP on that. If you're making 10K, I'll just assume it's because you already paid to win, so what else do you really need?
    - I do have to wonder, "Why are there even Standard Tokens in resupply after two years playing?" Oh, right. So more people will buy HP and spend it on Heroic Tokens.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    While I do feel like there are some areas in which the devs are obviously lacking, it's no small thing for them to impliment so many changes. I'm sure many of these things could be easily addressed, but you have to remember they are working with limited resources.