elektra

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Does she steal ap? at least 3 times during the 30 tries at trying to beat her, i've had enough ap to fire purple only to have one ap subtracted for some reason. haven't been able to find anything in elektra's ability descriptions that indicates she steals or reduces ap.

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's not her, it's x-23. Her purple's cost depends on how many strike tiles are out. If elektra matches one away, your cost just went up by one.
  • laughingMAN
    laughingMAN Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Read the description of X23's purple ability. She probably destroyed or stole your strike tiles, which in turn increased the cost of your purple ability.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Did you have strike tiles out? X-23's purple gets cheaper for every strike tile you have out, so if one of yours got matched the price of purple would increase.
  • jredd
    that'd be it. honestly, this is the first time i've used my x-23. didn't know about that little aspect of her purp. also. is anyone else having as much trouble as me. guy in my alliance beat her at level 90. i'm at level145. got her down under 500 3 times and under 1000 3 other times and can't finish her off. (usually cause shadow step happens right before my next move)
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    jredd wrote:
    that'd be it. honestly, this is the first time i've used my x-23. didn't know about that little aspect of her purp. also. is anyone else having as much trouble as me. guy in my alliance beat her at level 90. i'm at level145. got her down under 500 3 times and under 1000 3 other times and can't finish her off. (usually cause shadow step happens right before my next move)

My 0/1/5 Beat elektra at level 100. 5 purp does like 8500 when matched by her.
  • jredd
    Having the 5 purp helps i guess. mine's at 2/2/3, so only 3775 damage from matched purp.
  • jredd
    finally beat it. only took 25-30 tries. i even used some hp for health packs. that's a new one for me. got a blue nick fury... at least it wasn't manure hulk. i might've smashed my phone into oblivion. also, the first time i've beaten this thing without using a character who goes invisible. you know who they are.