Puzzle Warriors 3 Episode #33 with Cthulhu!

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
This week we have a brief talk with Cthulhu!
... aka Josh from D3.
Also:
* All about Howard the Duck!
* R98 news
* And, this week featured character : Thor

http://www.puzzlewarriors3.com/pw3-e33.html

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interesting listen, but 2 is a prime number.
  • like1tiger
    like1tiger Posts: 76 Match Maker
    really enjoyed the episode Keep up the great work. There were many laughs in this weeks episode especially the character made after you guys icon_e_smile.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    How in hell did you get the guy to do a podcast, when it's like pulling teeth just to get some info posted around here?
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    How in hell did you get the guy to do a podcast, when it's like pulling teeth just to get some info posted around here?

It's not like he gave us any info in the interview.
  • Dark Nova
    Dark Nova Posts: 56 Match Maker
    I've never been into podcasts until I heard the Puzzle Warriors 3 - now it's a highlight of my week! Great banter between three genuinely funny guys with a love for this stupid match 3 game that we're all addicted to. If you want some real belly laughs (and enjoy obscure 80's references) then head on over for a listen, you won't regret it! And, if your name's Jeff, you get to sit in the VIP area...! icon_e_wink.gif

D3 and Demiurge take note - Puzzle Warriors 3 are doing more good PR for this game than every forum post combined, you should have a permanent link to them pinned in the top banner! icon_e_smile.gif
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    You guys always give me a few chuckles every week. Keep up the hard work!