In Other Marvel-Related News

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
We're getting a Cloak & Dagger TV Show!!

Now we just need them in the game manablack.pngstrike.pngicon_e_biggrin.gif

https://variety.com/2016/tv/news/marvel-cloak-and-dagger-freeform-series-1201747907/

cloak-and-dagger.jpg?w=606&h=340&crop=1

Comments

• JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Looking forward to the series already. I'm hoping this is the the jumpstart needed to get Cloak and Dagger into MPQ.
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Cloak and Dagger have just been added to Avengers Alliance as a duo and they are (on paper) very strong. They are come as a package deal as well so I hope MPQ follow suits and does something like what they did with Rocket & Groot. Only problem is the show has literally just been announced so if they are going for synergy it might be a long wait before we see them.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Cloak and Dagger have just been added to Avengers Alliance as a duo and they are (on paper) very strong. They are come as a package deal as well so I hope MPQ follow suits and does something like what they did with Rocket & Groot. Only problem is the show has literally just been announced so if they are going for synergy it might be a long wait before we see them.

Too bad in order to get them you have to finish the PVP Season in Adamantium rank, which means trying to beat the countless waves of overpowered Worthy Damian Hellstorms...
    I spend too much time on these Marvel games...
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    I HAVE BEEN BEGGING FOR THEM, FOR YEARS NOW!!!!!

For the show though, I am verrrrry disappointed that it's not going to be on a MAINSTREAM network / channel. Or even Netflix.

:+/