Keep or sell 5* ?

Options
kyo28
kyo28 Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
edited April 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Here's the situation, I'm basically a 2 star.png roster player (of which 6 championed, 6 still to do), who was stupid enough to cash in a legendary token and happened to get a 5 star.png cover, namely star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png

Because of that one cover, I'm getting hit with higher level opponents, both in PVE as well as in PVP.

So seeing as I still have a long way to go before that legendary cover can become useful to me (I'll have to finish championing my 2 star.png , transition to 3 star.png of which I already have quite a few covers but nothing I've really put iso8.png in and then get more 4 star.png covers to finally reach the 5 star.png tier), would it be useful to sell off my 5 star.png ?

The way I see it, keeping that cover has these advantages and disadvantages:
PRO
- it's rare! So I get to keep a rare cover
CON
- it destroys my power-balance and all matches are harder for me (PVP & PVE)
- it's not a very useful power in and of itself so I don't use her all that often in matches
- selling will open up a free slot I can use for missing 3 star.png and 4 star.png when I get them

I know, I know, I shouldn't have opened that legendary cover but I was young and inexperienced. So, seeing as I am in this situation now, would you advise me to keep or sell the cover?

Feel free to look at my roster in my sig to help judge the situation. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I hate to say it, kyo28, but I think you should sell her. The idea of trading a token_legendary.png for 2000 iso8.png hurts but it's probably the best thing for you at this point.