MPQ Instagram Sweepstakes - Daily Winners!

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello, good people of the forums!

Have you heard about the Marvel Puzzle Quest Instagram Sweepstakes now underway?

MPQ_Instagram_Sweepstakes_April_2016.jpg

You can win 50 Command Points and a new winner is randomly selected each day (between 3/31 - 4/30/2016)!

All you need to do is post a photo of you with MPQ at your favorite spot or capture a screenshot of your favorite MPQ gameplay moment. Share on Instagram using #MarvelPuzzleQuestSweeps and tag us at @marvelpuzzlequest for a chance to win.

No need to keep squinting at that tiny screenshot - head here for FULL DETAILS.

Comments

• Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]All you need to do is post a photo of you with MPQ at your favorite spot or capture a screenshot of your favorite MPQ gameplay moment.

I probably wouldn't get away with certain infamous forum posts being my "favourite spot" right?
    It's fine, I'll play nice and not shoot my dumb mouth off.

Edit:
    I just think the location bit is just kinda bizarre, but I've actually got a tonne of gameplay screenshots so maybe I'll share one of those. I think I've got one or two turn-1 AI cascades that would go in the running for most AP gained on a turn.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Mawtful wrote:
    Edit: I just think the location bit is just kinda bizarre, but I've actually got a tonne of gameplay screenshots so maybe I'll share one of those. I think I've got one or two turn-1 AI cascades that would go in the running for most AP gained on a turn.

If it's favourite location to be playing MPQ, be prepared for a lot of lavatory shots...
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Theoretically you could post anything you like. I suspect that it's only if you are a randomly chosen winner that any checking of content would take place. icon_twisted.gif
  • Coltsjustwin
    Coltsjustwin Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Would have been nice to get a heads up BEFORE the contest started.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tie El Min wrote:
    Haha. They give all new players one (attention! ONE cover Captain America 2* Of cause he is the best 2 character* of all time) You're pathetic and petty. Hey, Developers! At this rate of input and the collection of characters and reaching the maximum level (I'm not talking about Champions) it's time for new players to give all 1* characters, assembled at max build and max level.
    Apparently 2* Captain America is one of the most popular characters in the game as a whole - a heck of a lot of people have him rostered and leveled, apparently.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Could you post the winning photos ? Some of us old people have no idea how to even use instagram, nor care to ever install yet another **** social ap.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Malcrof wrote:
    Could you post the winning photos ? Some of us old people have no idea how to even use instagram, nor care to ever install yet another **** social ap.

Twitter with pictures, right? Please include me in the 'old' category, would like to see the winners.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    So I'm going to have to lug my PC to my favourite spot just to enter?
    Darn, they want you to work for it, huh...
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Show us some winners!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since the winners are randomly selected, how many people have set up automated posting? icon_e_wink.gif